Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 1, 2023

Translucent Florals - Bundle Bonus October 2023

Hi Friends!

I have another exciting Bundle Bonus to share with you! The October Bundle Bonus highlights bundles found in Stampin' Up's September to December 2023 Mini Catalog. I chose one of my favorite die bundles, Translucent Florals for my project and used heat embossing to showcase the elegants side of this bundle. 
Translucent Florals #162253

This bundle is super versatile. You can make feminine cards, bright and cheery cards, sympathy, congratulations and even gender neutral cards!

Are you wondering what the Bundle Bonus is? Let me tell you about this inspiring program! When you purchase the featured bundle from me, I provide a bonus - all the inspiration you need to create with your new bundle. You get a pdf with lots of inspiring projects my demonstrator friends and I have created using the bundle - and many of them come with video tutorials. The pdf includes project photos, supply lists and measurements for each project.
Translucent Florals - featuring heat embossing technique

I think this could easily a wedding or anniversary card or even a gender neutral card. Do you agree? Please leave a comment and share your thoughts. Thank you!

Watch the video tutorial for this card https://youtu.be/e5Nb0tLltbU

Want to create this card, too? Click here for the shopping list for this card.


Translucent Florals Heat Embossing Bundle Bonus card
Smoky Slate cardstock (cs) 5½ x 8½" (14.9 x 21 cm), 4 x 5¼" (10 x 14.4 cm), and scrap for die cuts
Basic White cs ½ x 2 ¾" (1.3 x 7 cm), scrap for die cuts and 4 x 5¼" (10 x 14.4 cm) (inside)
Very Vanilla cs scrap for die cuts 
Ink: Smoky Slate, VersaMark
Translucent Florals stamp set
Translucent Florals dies
Metallics Embossing Powders
Embossing Additions Tool Kit
Festive Pearls
White ½” (1.3 cm) Iridescent Ribbon
Tear & Tape
Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals

Click here for a shopping list for this card.

If you do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours and help you plan fun stamping projects.

Interested in receiving a discount on all of your orders? I'd love to have you join my Stamping is Fun team so you can receive a 20% discount! Let's chat, just give me a holler or click here for more info.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment