Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Global SU Share Fair Sneak Peek - Biggest Wish

Hi friends!

I'm getting ready for Friday's Global SU Share Fair! 

My project features the Biggest Wish stamp set (#155052). I'll be stamping live Friday afternoon at 2;30pm EDT.
Biggest Wish stamp set #155052

I thought I'd share a sneak peek of a different project using the same stamp set I'll use for my fun fold Share Fair presentation. This is a project I recently made featuring the Biggest Wish stamp set.
Biggest Wish with Bright & Beautiful DSP #161449

There's still time to get into the private group to enjoy all of the inspiring Share Fair projects. Hit me up ASAP to get access to the private group where this fun stamping event happens!

Can't watch live? No worries! All the presentations will be available for replay.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment