Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 5, 2020

Giant Year-End Closeout - Get ready!

 Hi friends!

If you love great deals like I do, don't miss the Stampin' Up! Giant Year-End Closeout event; it's the perfect time to shop. The Year-End Closeout happens only once a year, so get ready!



You’ll get deep discounts on fabulous products from the August–December 2020 Mini Catalog starting Tuesday December 8th through January 4, 2021. This is the time to get your favorite retiring August–December 2020 Mini Catalog items at a deep discount. Remember that the sale items are only available while supplies last only, so shop early.

I plan to purchase a few of my favorites that are discounted:
Take advantage of the Global SU Share Fair sale to receive a tutorial showing 17 different variations of a specialty fold card and I will snail mail you my version of the card as a thank you for ordering.


Stamping is fun especially with discounted products!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment