Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 28, 2020

All-Day Stamping Share Fair - Saturday, August 29, 2020

Hi friends!

Tomorrow, Saturday August 29th, I'm participating in another virtual Global SU Share Fair on Facebook! Please join me for an all-day stamp camp on Facebook featuring a variety of stamp sets from the annual catalog as well as the Holiday mini catalog. 

I have teamed with fellow Stampin’ Up! demonstrators around the globe and were bringing you 17 Facebook Live video stamping sessions tomorrow. We start in Australia, head to the United Kingdom, then visit Canada and the USA. I'm one of 17 demos, each with a different project, who will be sharing our stamping projects live over the course of the day. And it's free to you as my customer!

My presentation features the Lovely You stamp set and coordinating Lovely Lables Pick a Punch; my session starts at 3:15pm (EDT).





And there is even more good news! Place a qualifying order with me and you will receive tutorials for all 17 projects. Sweet deal!!!



This event is a perk for being my customer. Ever placed an order with me or attended a stamp class with me? Then you are automatically my customer! Sorry, we are not accepting other demonstrators in this group. Please contact me to receive your invitation - entry into the Facebook Global SU Share Fair is by invitation only. You will need to accept the invitation to join the group and you must have a Facebook account to join the group. You can watch the presentations Live or replay whenever you want, but only if you are a member of the group. Request to join today and tell your friends! 

The Demonstrators leading each stamp session have shared the products needed if you plan to stamp along during the Global SU Share Fair in the Facebook group. You can gather the supplies prior to the event so you can create along with us. If you don’t have the exact supplies, gather similar items you do have. Please share what you created along with us in the group!

We are looking forward to sharing our stamping projects with you! Please join us!
As always, I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.

Stamping is fun!

Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment