Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Magical escape---with attitude adjustment!

Hi friends!

I had one of THOSE days....everything seemed to conspire to make it a rotten day. Know what I mean? I got home, grumbled at few family members and knew that I needed an attitude adjustment. I pulled out the April 2014 My Paper Pumpkin kit, Framed Love, that had been waiting (probably just for a day like today) and just as the box promised, I was moments away from a magical escape!




Look at these wonderful goodies all prepped and just waiting for me to spend a few minutes with them....





And then the crafting began....and the day wasn't so rotten!


Real magic happened! 20 minutes later I had this cute little frame--was looking forward to taking it to work and brightening my desk. And I was smiling!


My Paper Pumpkin pre-paid subscriptions are now available in 1-, 3-, 6-, and 12-month chunks (buy a 12 month pre-paid subscription, save $2 per month AND receive $30 in FREE products as hostess benefits!). Check out the details here. Only subscribers get the exclusive stamps in these kits--and as a special perk, only subscribers can order past kits or kit refills.

Stamping is fun!

Terri



No comments:

Post a Comment