Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 9, 2013

Yippee Skippee!

Hey friends!

A quick post to share a card I totally CASE'd (copy and share everything).....



This card was made for a family member who recently celebrated a tween birthday. I was inspired by a card made by Heather Klump (see the orignal here).

One of the things I love most about Stampin' Up! is that SU products coordinate so easily...on this card I used pool party ink on pool party cardstock to stamp the yippee skippee background and yippee flag; I stamped the Let's Celebrate greeting in summer starfruit ink on the summer starfruit cardstock.

The orange chevron patttern is actually washi tape! After I put the card together I wasn't thrilled with the silver glimmer paper for the numbers and wished I had realized sooner that champagne glimmer paper might have been a better choice.

Ingredients:
These items can be ordered on my online store, click here.
Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment