Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 25, 2012

My new favorite Big Shot die

Hi stamping friends!

I have found a new Big Shot die that I am in love with...it's the scallop envelope die. It makes THE cutest little envelopes. Perfect for giving little treats.

I was hooked when I saw this sample posted by Filomena Green  and then found a St Patty's Day treat made by Melissa Davies.

I borrowed the die from my upline and used it to make this little Valentine's treat for my coworkers--they loved it. Don't you think it's just too cute?

Valentine's Day treat









just a few treats!


I used to the die again to make small treats to give to a group of my girlfriends when we treated ourselves to afternoon tea at Mary Anne's Theme Teas in Taneytown, MD. They were easy to make and just the right little something-something to share!
Tea favor for my BFF's; inside were 2 Andes chocolate mints
You can really see the embossing done with the Stripe embossing folder in this photo

I love stamping and sharing my creations with the wonderful people in my life!

Stamping is fun!

Terri
www.stampinhare.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment