Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 5, 2011

Worldwide book-a-thon, join the fun!

Hello!

I am participating in a worldwide Stampin Up book-a-thon, and I’ve been challenged to book as many workshops as I can by midnight tonight, Tuesday, December 6th.
 
If you live in the Baltimore-Washington area, you might be interested in hosting a Stampin Up party with me in the new year. You can choose the theme--some possibilities are holiday thank you cards, valentines, Easter cards, or a 3D project (my favorite!). Each of your guests would make the project you select and I would make a couple of other items showcasing a variety of stamping and scrapbooking ideas using Stampin Up products. You can pick any day through March 31st to hold your party.
 
There are prizes for the book-a-thon.....so I simply have to get a few workshops on my calendar! Will you help me win a prize? I’ll make you a cute gift for helping me out -- your choice of either 4 cards, a squash book, or a mini scrapbook (you choose the occasion/theme); photos of samples are below.
 
Mini scrapbook

 Squash book
  

Stampin’ Up recently refreshed its hostess program and you’ll love the hostess benefits (free stuff AND 1/2 price items with qualifying shows). Would you love to get FREE stuff, but worried that your place isn't set up for an in-home party? Don't fret, you can host at my place!  
Contact me TODAY to set the date for your party--we both can get cool, free stuff!
 
Stamping is fun!

Terri Sterwart
http://www.stampinhare.stampinup.net/
terhare@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment