Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 14, 2014

Glitter napkin cards

Hello friends!

I recently saw a youtube tutorial for a glitter napkin technique by serenestamper. I fell in love and could not rest until I had made my own glitter napkin cards!

I started with some fall paper napkins I found at Michael's...




Then I found that I could also use glossy embossing powder and iridescent ice embossing powder...love it!


I taught a class on making 3x3" gift tags using napkins I found at the dollar store and fancy tissues I bought at Michael's. We used iridescent ice embossing powder. I find that it gives plenty of shimmer but offers a clearer view of the napkin pattern.
from a fancy tissue

from a dollar store napkin


At Ikea I found cute paper napkins...the colors go great with Stampin Up's Rose Red and Pink Pirouette; I used them to teach my stamping friends the iridescent ice glitter napkin technique. I love this card! What do you think?

Staming is fun...and so is the Glitter Napkin technique using Stampin Up's Iridescent Ice embossing powder!

Terri

410-647-4011
terhare@hotmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment