Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 7, 2013

Sympathy card for loss of family dog

Hello friends!

I want to share with you a card I made for my daughter when one of her dogs died suddenly.

I wanted to send a sympathy card but it had to be just the right card. A little pinterest surfing and I found inspiration from cards posted by Kim Quade and Mary Fish which led to my card.....


This card is very easy to assemble---punch 4 small ovals and a full heart to make a paw. It's that simple!

Stamping is fun!

Terri

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I purchase this card?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice card. I tried also to make a personalized card to my dear friend after the pet cremation houston of her dog, but I'm not good in art and artistic like you, that's why I bought personalized pillow with the picture of her dog.

    ReplyDelete