Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 12, 2013

Tiny Dancers

Hey friends!

My daughter and her cousins participated in a dance camp this past week. The highlight of the camp was a performance where the dancers showed off their hard work and new skills.

The photos from the performance are not that great because I had to turn off the flash---so between the dancers' movement and my shaky hand, there some very blurry pictures! Anyway, there was a variety of dance styles in the show--modern, ballet, jazz, etc.

I am so proud of the girls! Below are a few photos that I'm sharing....sorry about the poor quality :)


the cousins
ballet


chorus line

dancers

hair & make up lessons were included

having fun

group number

fabulous choreography

I hope you are having a fun summer, too!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment