Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Who doesn't like a little sparkle?

Hi friends!

I finally found a minute to post a video I made showcasing one of the cards from my Valentine card class a few weeks ago. This lovely card features several new products found in Stampin Up's 2013 Spring catalog and other itens from the annual catalog---the new items are the Hearts a Flutter framelits and the honeycomb embossing folder. Drop me a line if you would like a copy of either catalog.

This project was inspired by a card made by Elizabeth Hurst. My version looks like this...














Check out the video....

View my other videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/stampinghare


If you do not have a local demonstrator, I would love to have you select me for your Stampin Up demonstrator and creative coach. Thanks!

Stamping is fun!

Terri
terhare@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment