Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Super Sweet Candy cane 3x3 gift card

Hey stamping friends!

I made a short video How-To video for a 3"x3" note card using Stampin Up's Scentsational Seasons stamp set. There is a coordinating framelits die cut for this set--which I don't have yet---but I was still able to make cut-outs for my card.

My card was inspired by cards DeAnn Rauzi made. This little card is the perfect accent for a hostess gift, teacher gift, cookie swap, or other holiday exchanges.


I love the simplicity and colors of this little card, so much so that I included one in each of my club member orders.

I'd love to see your 3"x3" cards!


Stampin Up Promotions:
  • FREE festive Paper-Piercing Pack with purchase; click here for details.
  • For a limited time, you can purchase individual clear stamps from select stamp sets (Word PlayPerfectly Penned, and Seasonal Sayings); prices are between $4.95 and 6.95). Contact me for specific pricing and ordering information.
  • MDS print prices have been permanently slashed; click here for pricing.

Stamping is fun!

Terri
terhare@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment