Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

May club projects

Hi stamping friends!

It's nearing the end of May and I haven't posted the projects I showed my monthly stamp club how to make. Then again I haven't posted much lately...it's been a busy time of year, but I have stamped and promise to share photos soon  my recent stamping efforts!

Meanwhile, here are the May club projects:

Father's Day card - features Stampin Up products Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Not Quite Navy (NQN), and Very Vanilla card stock, and Open Seas Stamp set & All Holidays stamp set. The stripes embossing folder, NQN ink and baja breeze ink. This card was inspired by a card made by Shari Dudek and posted to her blog SharisStampPad blog, click here to check it out.

Beau Chateau Designer Series Paper (DSP), 5 petal punch and the coordinating (and retiring) Triple Treat stamp, and rhinestome brads. The cardstock--Marina Mist and Very Vanilla-- coordinates with the DSP. This card was inspired by one I saw on Cathy Bethel's MaineMountainStamper blog; click here to see Cathy's card.


The wedding card doesn't have much stamping, it relies on punched hearts for the focal point. The colors are Basic Black and Whisper White cardstock with Stazon black ink for the greeting. I saw this card on the Stampin Up demo website; it was made by Teresa Hyde. I loved it and could not rest until I had copied it!



We also made a fabric project using Stampin Up's Deck the Halls fabric--a quick and easy tissue cover. I found the instructions on pinterest; click here to visit Regena's The Distracted Domestic blog to see the tutorial.

I'lll be starting a new monthly stamp club in July. If you live in the Baltimore-Annapolis area, give me a call or drop me an email to learn more about the club. Join today so you can make cool projects like these!

Stamping is fun!

Terri
www.stampinhare.stampinup.net
410.647.4011

No comments:

Post a Comment