Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Final birthday card for January

Hi stamping friends!
I hold a monthly papercrafts club at the local elementary school. The kids have a blast making cards and other projects using cardstock and ink. At the December meeting we made telescoping snowmen cards. I assembled the cards and they put on the hat, face, buttons, and stamped the sentiment and snowflake. They always do a fabulous job.
I saw this card on another demonstrators site (Becky Roberts); she had copied it from another demonstrator on the Stampin Up demonstrator website. Once I saw it I couldn't wait to make these frosty gentlemen!


I made a few of these card to share with my co-workers---they appreciated getting these unique cards along with wishes for a Merry Christmas!

I used the same design for the remaining January birthday card I needed. I couldn't wait to use my label framelit dies.... and had a fabulous idea to combine the telescoping card with the label die cuts. I think the result is a winner!



birthday card all in pink

telescoping out

fully extended

back side of the card




I am so enthralled with this design that I have to use it again soon---my February stamp club will be making an Easter card with it! Stay tuned for a sneak peek soon....


Stamping is fun!
Terri
410-647-4011
www.stampinhare.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment