Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Love is in the air challenge

Hi stamping friends!

I'm entering 2 cards I made in a contest with a Valentine's Day theme. My entry is 2 Valentine's waterfall cards I made. I gave one to my husband last year for Valentine's Day. He loved it and took it to work to display on his desk.

But there is more to the story....we were at his office holiday party a few weeks ago when I overheard him telling a co-worker that I am a professional stamper and I even give stamping classes. I was thrilled that he sees my stamping business not as a hobby that I dabble in, but as a true craft in which I have some expertise. Anyway he showed his waterfall card to his co-worker the following week.

I just love Stampin Up's elegant lines embossing folder and use it every chance I get! The colors are mainly pink pirouette, cherry cobbler, and early espresso with the I heart hearts stamp set.


The heart punch I used with this set is on the Stampin Up online clearance rack because it has the old lever-style body; the heart punch is available in the Idea Book & Catalog with the new, flat storage body style. There are many other items on the clearance rack, some up to 80% off! This sale runs through January 5th, 2012. Quanties are limited and can only be purchased online. Once they're gone, they're gone--so shop today! Check out my online store and the clearance rack.
Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment