Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Sale-A-Bration 2018 Blog Hop


Hello friends!

Happy New Year! I'm celebrating the new year, Stampin Up's newest catalog, the Occasions catalog, and the best time of year, Sale-a-Bration (SAB)! 

Welcome to the 2018 Sale-A-Bration blog hop. We have lots of creativity to share with you featuring Sale-A-Bration 2018 products. 

For those who don't know me let me introduce myself. I attended my first Stampin' Up! workshop in 1996 and have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator since 2010--I am passionate about stamping! I live in central Maryland; if you ever find yourself in the area, look me up and come stamp with me!

My projects feature the SAB set Party Pandas. These pandas are too darn cute, especially when paired with other SAB items and designer series paper (DSP)!


Party Pandas stamps and Bubble & Fizz DSP
Party Pandas stamps and Painted with Love DSP

Party Pandas stamps with Tutti Frutti DSP

I stamped each panda with Tuxedo Memento black ink on Whisper White cardstock then outlined them using the Light Smokey Slate Stampin' Blend marker--it really makes them pop, like they are 3D! I dressed each card up with the Tutti-frutti adhesive backed sequins from the Tutti-Frutti suite in the Occasions catalog for easy-peasy embellishing.

Want these pandas? Here's an easy SAB shopping list for earning the Party Pandas stamps for free:


Check back tomorrow for a full ingredients list and measurements.

Make sure you keep hopping along to see all the other Sale-A-Bration projects! Click on the "Next" button below to visit Twila Davis' blog.

Don't know what Sale-A-Bration is all about? It is an annual event where exclusive products are earned for orders placed. A minimum $50 purchase is required. You can earn as many Sale-A-Bration products as you would like too.
If you are ready to place your Sale-A-Bration order and don't already have a demonstrator, I would be happy to be yours. Click this link to go to my online store. Catalogs are available there as well.

Stamping is fun!

Terri

20 comments:

  1. What a great use of DSP and I think the Panda Party stamp set is going to do for SAB what the chickens did last year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they will be a hit like the chickens, too! They are so fun!

      Delete
  2. Hi Terri, What cute cards! I love how you paired the pandas with the different DSP.....so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri, those pandas are adorable! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you changed out the dsp to show different looks and to showcase our dsp patterns. Nice designs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm trying not to be such a paper hoarder...need to work on that!

      Delete
  5. Great layout and cute cards! Can you tell me the size of the DSP ayers? Love the look of the three like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The DSP layers are 1" x 5.5". Stampin Up's coordinating DSP make it easy to make cute cards!

      Delete
  6. Great idea Terri to outline the Panda in the Smokey Slake... it really does make it pop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. just can't get enough of these cute pandas and you have done a beautiful job with them

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terri, love them. Can't wait to make it to a stamp club meeting. My schedule is a crafter's nightmare!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them! Hope you can make the stamp club.

      Delete
  9. Super cute cards. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete