Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Another extreme stamping weekend extravaganza (ESWE)

Hey friends!

Once again I was lucky enpough to score an invitation to my Stampin Up upline Susan Aten's Extreme Stamping Weekend Extravaganza (ESWE). The bestest upline ever invited me and a few others in her downline to stamp with her at her Ocean City, Maryland condo over a long weekend in January. As always hanging out with my friends and stamping makes for an incredible get-away!!!

We worked on a few projects of our own. I made several samples for upcoming classes and few other cards


We made a few group projects
Valentine project

Simply Sketched
















Yippee Skippe stamp set with Modern Medley DSP heart

Zoo Babies stamp set with square framelit
SAB project---See Ya Later stap set


and we had a fabulous time!

Stamping is fun....especially with your besties!

Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment