Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Hello friends!

We had a happy Christmas with our family and I hope you had the same!
the stockings were hung by the chimney with care
stocking loot

more stocking loot

gummy bears in her stocking were a hit

stocking goodies

We had a brunch with my sister's family; then it was time for more gifts
love the log TV in the background!

the boys are ready to start opening their gifts


I love presents!

Dad was tired and took a nap before opening his presents














I took a few photos of the family....
they love presents, too!

I was the photo bomber here















when the duck faces started I passed the camera and everyone took selfies...very funny!
reminds me of Ben Stiller in Zoolander

big duck lips

cute duck lips

just darn cute!

a little duck lip

funny faces














Guess who found the almond in the rice pudding and won the prize?!?! Definitely beginners luck!


It was a very merry Christmas!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment