Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 10, 2013

The clock is ticking down on Sale-a-Braton 2013, plus a video tutorial on the blackboard technique

Hi friends!

My favorite Stampin Up time of the year--Sale-a-Bration (SAB)-- is winding down and will soon end on March 22nd. But there is still time to get FREE products! Place a $50 today and you can pick a FREE item from the SAB catalog for FREE. As a matter of fact, for every $50 you spend you get to select another item from the SAB flyer for FREE. I love a bargain and this is one of the best stamping bargains!

Not only do you get FREE stamping supplies, you can make some beautiful cards with your FREE items. I heard someone say FREE stamps stamp better than ones you spend money on and I have to agree!

I was inspired by Patty Snyder's card using the blackboard technique; I copied her card AND made a blackboard technique video. It is an easy technique to learn, plus this card also features several SAB products. I love the products and the card!!

The card.....


And the video tutorial....



If you do not have a local demonstrator, I would love to have you select me for your Stampin Up demonstrator and creative coach.
Stamping is fun!
Terri




No comments:

Post a Comment