Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Stampin Up news and class schedule


Hi friends!

I have some exciting stamping news to share with you! Plus, I have added 9 new stamping opportunities to my stamping calendar; details given below,

First, don't miss Stampin Up's Fabric Frenzy, March 25- 31, all fabric is 50% off!! Check out the nifty fabrics by clicking here.

Second, Stampin Up launched it's "smashy" This and That line of products. Capture your moments, thoughts, plans, ideas, sketches, hope, dreams—anything and everything! For a limited time you can purchase a special bundle which includes the five This and That products from the upcoming 2013-2014 annual catalog for 15 percent off! Click here to see these fabulous products. Hurry this offer is only available until April 30th.
I've posted 9 new stamping opportunities to my calendar; details below. I hope to stamp with you soon!

Monthly Stamp Club (third Tuesday of the month), learn new techniques and test-drive the latest Stampiun Up products; receive hostess benefits during your hostess month. Non-members may attend on a space-available basis; tuition is $10 (or FREE with a minimum $25 order). RSVP today!
April 16, May 21, and June 18

My Paper Pumpkin Posse (join MyPaperPumpkin.com, choose me as your demonstrator when you register and you become a member of my pumpkin posse AND this is a FREE event for you)
Each month we'll make our kit projects together, plus I'll have 1 or 2 exclusive projects just for my Pumpkin Posse! RSVPs required. Attached is a photo of this month's exclusive project and a sample card from the kit project cards. Bring your favorite adhesive everything else is included! Join the posse now!
The first posse meets this Saturday, March 30th (1 to 3pm), April 20 (1 to 3pm) , May 31 (6 to 8pm), and June 22 (1 to 3pm)


exclusive project for Pumpkin Posse





from My Paper Pumpkin kit



 













Classes (tuition is $10 or FREE with a minimum $25 order, unless otherwise specified); don't wait, contact me today to save your spot!
All-purpose birthday cards, April 2nd, 7 to 9pm

Sneek peak from all-purpose birthday card class
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Owl punch techniques, April 30th, 7 to 9pm
Never-ending card, May 3rd, 6 to 8pm
Retiring stamps card class, May 10th, 6 to 8pm
Ronald McDonald House stamp set card class, May 14th (buy the set and the class is FREE; RSVP no later than May 1st), 7 to 9pm
Masculine birthday/Father's Day cards, June 4th, 7 to 9pm
Christmas cards, June 7th, 6 to 8pm

Questions? Call or drop me an email.

Stamping is fun!

Terri
410-647-4011

No comments:

Post a Comment