Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Easy-Peasy St. Patrick's Day shamrock card

Hi friends!

It's mid-March and you know what that means....St. Patrick's Day!

One of my club members mentioned needing a St. Patrick's Day card and I immediately decided on the theme of the cards I would include with the club orders. I spent a few minutes--just a few!--perusing pinterest getting inspiration. I combined ideas from several cards to create this card:

As I am genetically unable to let well enough alone, I made a video tutorial for this card, too. Except in the video, for some reason (I don't want to say it's old age), I used Certainly Celery for the shamrock when the orginal card I made used Old Olive. I think I prefer the Old Olive shamrock. Which shamrock color do you prefer?


Stamping is fun!

Terri
terhare@hotmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment