Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 28, 2012

A green card--So Shelli Creative Challenge

Hi Stamping friends!

Last month, I showed my monthly stamping club how to make a carrot from Stampin Up's Petal Cone die. We made the carrot top with die cuts using Stampin Up's Little Leaves sizzlit die. Low and behold, I found a card that used the negative of the little leaves as focal piece.

Not only are these recycled "green" cards, they also use 2 green colors--certainly celery and old olive. How green is that!

I made the cards in 2 versions--one tied with SU 1/8" Old Olive ribbon, the other used SU baker's twine in early espresso. I like the ribbon version better. Which do you prefer?

These cards were inspired by Anne Eicher's card posted on Mary Fish's website, stampinpretty.

The carrot petal cone project that provided the little leaves negative...

If you live in the Baltimore-Annapolis-Washington metro area and want to make some fun projects, give me a call or send me an email. I'd be happy to add you to my newletters which contain my class schedules and monthly hostess club information.

Stamping is fun!

Terri
410.647.4011
terhare@hotmail.com

www.stampinhare.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment