Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas gifts--stacks of cards

Hi friends!

Confession time...I'm a Stampin Up demonstrator and I love to stamp! So when Christmas rolls around I want to give gifts that I've stamped. This year I gave stacks of cards to friends and family.

I had dinner just before Christmas with a lady I worked for 18 years ago! She has moved away from my area but comes back a few times a year to visit family and we try to get together during her visits. I knew I would most likely see her over the Christmas season at some point and wanted to give her a special gift of hand-stamped cards. These were the cards in her stack--birthday and thank you cards.


Birthday card with elegant lines embossing folder and butterfly punch
 
Easy Events stamp set

My stepmom loves sending hand-stamped cards. Her card stack included the birthday and thank you cards above plus a few of these get well cards. I love matching enevelopes!


It's Raining Flowers stamp set
















Stamping is fun!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment