Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Card class featuring stamps from past My Paper Pumpkin kits

Hi friends!

I'm holding a class later today (July 5th, 2014) featuring stamps from past My Paper Pumpkin kits. Get your craft on before heading out for a BBQ or pool party. If you find yourself in the Baltimore/Annapolis area and want to attend, give me a holler!

from the old Welcom kits - hey there friend

combines stamps from June 2013 (chevron pattern) and May 2014 Hey Man (happy birthday)

Sept 2013 kit (Wahoo/you did it stamps) & July 2013 (diagaonal stripes)

Aprl 2013 Seriously kit -- seriously/love your guts


These cards were inspired by cards I found on pinterest. I'd love to see your creations using past My Paper Pumpkin kits.

I made this patriotic banner using the supplies that came in the June 2014 Pinwheel Party kit.



Join the fun, subscribe today -- click here!

Stamping with My Paper Party kits is fun!

Terri
terhare@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment