Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 28, 2013

April Pumpkin Posse -- My Paper Pumpkin cards and exclusive posse projects

Hey friends!

I love this month's (April 2013) My Paper Pumpkin kit!

The directions made this card
made following the instructions

I got creative and came up with these designs using the items included with the kit this month---not too bad!

You Kick Booty!
Love your guts!

 Inspired by the Love part of the stamp, I got my heart punch out and went to town.....and this is the result:

Love you!

I always have related project for my pumpkin posse---my customers who selected me when they signed up for their My Paper Pumpkin subscription. This month we made a wallet for their cards...seriously!!!
Inside view---the cards fit nicely


Decorated with left overs from the kit
















I designed another card for the posse featuring the cherry cobbler ink spot they received in their pumpkin kits and the Easy Events stamp set; using a dauber made the background with the cherry cobbler ink spot. This card was inspired by a card that was demonstrated at Stampin' Up! regional event in Baltimore April 13th. Simple but with WOW!

Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin today and you can make the Posse projects for FREE in May!

Stamping is fun!

Terri
terhare@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment