Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Camo valentine anyone?

Hey friends!

I just finished a fun project and I think you will love it it as much as I do. A friend asked me to help her design a valentine chocolate bar wrapper for her 11 year old son to give to his friends---the fun part is he wanted to use camo print. She supplied camo print duck tape, the idea for a chocolate bar wrapper, and asked for my creative help in making it come to life. I love being a creative coach!

The end result....
How to finished the belly band? Use the Apothecary label framelits of course!

Maybe without the chocolate chip cardstock label?

With and without the chocolate chip labe--which do you prefer?

Or maybe put the river rock cardstock label on an angle?

I left the center label open so he can write the recipients name on it. I am going to show her the various ways the label can be used and let her son decide how he wants to finish the project.

So how did I make these marvels? I cut white cardstock  6 3/4" x 5 1/2" then I covered the cardstock pieces with the camo duck tape. I scored along the long side at 2, 2 1/4", 4 1/2, and 4 3/4".  For the belly bands I cut the cardstock at 1 1/2" x 6" and scored at 1 5/8",  2, 4 1/4", 4 5/8"

If you do not have a local demonstrator, I would love to have you select me for your Stampin Up demonstrator (& creative coach). Thanks!

Terri
terhare@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment