Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Stamping Extreme Weekend Extravaganzas (SEWE)---or How lucky am I????

Hey friends!

I have to share how lucky I am....I was invited to travel to Ocean City, MD with my best stamping buddies for a long weekend of girls-only stamping. And another friend invited me back to the ocean the following weekend for another girls long stamping weekend. I feel like I must be the luckiest girl in the world!

I wanted to share some of the stamping projects I made and some my stamping pals made...I hang out with some awesomely creative stampers!


Chris made some beautiful vintage-y tags; love the bottle caps!
some of our supplies
a bunch of the cards we made




Susan made a pirate card for a special little guy who loves pirates 

 
Susan also designed these 3x3" cards using SAB stamps and DSP






my best stamping buds--Barb, Susan, and Chris



 
The next weekend I did it all over again but with different stamping friends at a different location; this time we were ocean view and it was beautiful! I enjoyed actually getting a glimpse of the ocean as the weekend before our place was on the bayside and I never even saw the ocean during that trip because we were too busy stamping to leave the condo!
A snowy ocean view

although chilly---still beautiful!
Again lots of stamping....
Lynn and Kim at our mad creativity table

Lynn's card--too cute!

a card I designed for an upcoming valentine card class

another card for the upcoming valentine card class

a masculine valentine card

 
Lynn's card for a little guy in her life---so adorable!
 
Stamping is fun!!!
 
Terri
 



No comments:

Post a Comment