Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Tuesday is 3 for $5, plus more stamping news

Hey stamping friends!

I hope you are able to squeeze in some stamping time into your summer fun time. I spent last week in beautiful Gaffney, SC with my family--and I am happy to report that I finished my swaps for Stampin Up convention during my vacation!

This Tuesday, July 17th is 3 for $5 and we will make 3 Christmas cards; class is 7 - 9pm but you you can complete all 3 in about an hour. RSVP via email terhare@hotmail.com or call me at 410-804-6745. Please bring your favorite adhesive, scissors, and bone folder. Here is a sneek peek of one of the cards.


Clubs start next week:
  • Tools & Techniques Club - Club members will learn tips and techniques for a variety of tools--brayer, aqua pen, watercolor wonder crayons, crystal effects, blender pens, etc. The club will meet once a month, July through December. Members are guaranteed to receive at least $25 in Stampin Up hostess benefits during their hostess month. Space is limited! First class is Tuesday, July 24. Contact me today to reserve your spot!
  • Christmas club - you'll be done with your cards in October! This club meets 4 times (once a month, July through October) and makes 4 Christmas cards at each meeting. Members are guaranteed to receive at least $25 in Stampin Up hostess benefits during their hostess month. Class begin on Monday, July 23. 2 spots left! Contact me today to reserve your spot!

July classes
  • Tuesday July 17 - 3 for $5 night! It's Christmas in July!! Make 3 Christmas cards
  • Thursday July 26 - it's my birthday and I'm throwing a party! Come stamp with me, hear the news from my SU convention trip -- cards, door prizes, specials, fun fun fun! Details to come.
  • Tuesday July 31 - 3 for $5 night! Make 3 get well/sympathy cards

August Classes
  • Wednesday August 15 - Tag night! Make 8 tags for various occasions; cost is $10 (FREE with a $25 order)

Promotions

  • Hostess can earn an additional $50 in FREE hostess benefits in July; contact me today to schedule your workshop!
  • Reason to Smile -- place a $50 order and you can purchase the Reason to Smile stamp set for $5! This stamp set will only be available during this promotion. I used the set to make this card which I gave to each of my monthly stamp club members with their orders.


Stamping is fun!

Terri

Click here to Shop now!

No comments:

Post a Comment