Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Welcome banner (PPA130)

Hi Stamping friends!

I love stamping and sharing my projects with the people around me. One project I recently made was for a new cubicle-mate. The established cube-mates (notice I did not say OLD!) decided we would provide a warm welcome for the newbie by leaving a few treats on her desk for her to discover on her first day.

She had flowers and cupcakes waiting for her and a lovely Welcome banner....wonder who provided the banner {smile}? I draped it acrossed her computer monitor so there was no missing it!

This was a very easy project because I had all the tools at hand---Stampin Up's Labels collection framelits, DSP, timeless type junior alphabet dies, floral fusion die, beautiful wings embosslit die, ribbon, and the bird builder punch. It looks like I spent hours but it came together surprisingly fast.



Now I have the banner bug and I'm considering making myself a larger one to hang vertically at home by the front door.

Stamping is fun!

Terri
www.stampinhare.stampinup.net

2 comments:

  1. Nice banner and I'm sure your new co-worker was very pleased to have a nice surprise awaiting her arrival! How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful banner! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete